Upgrading my System Center App Controller installation from SP1 to R2 I found that I got “This page can’t be displayed” when trying to load the site.
- To troubleshoot I started IIS Manager.
- Right click on the “App Controller” webpage, then selected “edit bindings”. In the site bindings pane I selected the default https binding and clicked on the edit button.
- I found that there was no SSL certificate related to that binding, so I selected the “System Center 2012 App Controller Self-Signed Certificate”
- Next, I was able to launch the App Controller portal.
- If you are using a self-signed certificate like me, you may need to add the cert into your trusted root certificates store. If you have a certificate authority a option is to create a certificate that is trusted by your organization.