System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 Introduces a new graphical user interface. You can «almost» forget everything you knew about dism.exe. New in SCCM 2012 SP1 and Windows PE 6.2 is the ability to add Powershell and .Net 4 support (no more vbscripts). In my example below I add theese components.
- Navigate to: Software library > Boot Images > Boot Image (x64) or (x86), right click and select properties.
- Navigate to: «Optional Components»
- Click on the button with yellow icon (star) to select optional components.
- Select components of your choise. In this example Powershell and .Net support is added.
- Click OK
- Click ok and run trough the «update distribution points wizard» to update your boot image.