The third edition of the Nordic Infrastructure Conference is history. Sadly, there were no recording this year.I have gathered slide decks and demo material from some of the sessions.
Download the slide decks here
Jakob Gottlieb Svendsen:
- System Center Orchestrator 2012 Runbook Design 101
- SCSM 2012 & Orchestrator 2012 Lessons learned from the real world
Jan Egil Ring:
- Get Started with Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration
- Building the perfect Windows 8.1 image
- Deploying Windows 8.1 in the Enterprise
- Troubleshooting ConfigMgr 2012 R2 OS Deployments
- Become the hero in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Cloud with NVGRE (WSSC 2012 R2)
- Under the hood of Windows Azure Pack
Kåre Rude Andersen:
- Be a Hero – Optimize SCOM and present your Services
- Create a ScomBot – Automate and monitor Azure
- Going Totally Cloud
- Understand how Lync integrates with Exchange
- Understand Lync Video and Interop
Hope you enjoyed my ”Monitoring the Cloud with Operations Manager 2012 R2” session. I have received several requests for my presentation. It’s now available here (Norwegian).
See you around 🙂
Reading through the System Center 2012 R2 release notes, I created a «new feature» comparison to illustrate where Microsoft has done the investments in this new release. There is a lot of work done on the client and server operating system. Virtual Machine Manager and Configuration Manager has a lot of new features to keep up the new feature set in Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2.
29’th of October Microsoft has an launch event addressing the new release of Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Azure, and System Center 2012 R2.
I will do a session about “Monitoring the Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager”.
Get the full agenda and sign up: https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032565446&Culture=en-NO
The future is now! Microsoft has released System Center 2012 R2, get started today! read up on what’s new here.
Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2 will be available for download October 18th and available for purchase november 1st.
Read more about what’s new in R2 here
Finally got around a busy schedule to take the exams. I am now a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Private Cloud.
If you are not one of the lucky ones attending TechEd…. Don’t worry, you can still follow the sessions online!
Navigate to: http://channel9.msdn.com/